Department : Sales & Marketing
Work Location : 8 Mile Business Centre Office
- To always work safely and to actively participate in JMM Safety programs
- Creative and professional graphic designer to manage all design related requirements of the company
- Responsible for visualizing, conceptualising, designing and editing original design for all JMM communication material including print, digital, merchandise, etc.
- Thinking creatively to produce new ideas and concepts using JMM visual identity
- Oversee all design projects, from conception to delivery
- Ability to meet deadlines and collaborate with wider team and external stakeholders
- Assist as required with execution of marketing team materials, events, promotions, JMM events, etc
- Collaborate with manager in preparing budgets and monitoring expenses for creative items
- Stay up-to-date with new products and features, market dynamics and competitors
- Complete ad hoc project tasks as directed by Manager
- Certification / Qualification in graphic design or relevant field
- Experience working with Graphic design is a must
- Minimum 3 years’ experience as a creative designer or similar role
- Advanced user of Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe in Design plus knowledge of Adobe Premiere.
- Strong English and Myanmar writing and speaking skills
- Extensive experience in designing promotional items, with Flyer design, Standy vinyl, Backdrop, Slide Drop, Product Design, Photoshop and Graphic design.
- Knowledge of the printing business including layout, design, print profiles, printing processes and space measurements.
- Excellent personal organization, time management, independent task completion and problem solving
- Well-developed attention to detail
- A team player with a customer-oriented approach