Location – Thilawa SEZ
Department – Product and Technology
▪ Assist the team in preparation of reports and presentations as required
▪ Organize and schedule appointments
▪ Plan meeting logistics and take minutes
▪ Co-ordinate travel arrangements for the team with JMM travel coordinator.
▪ Update and maintain departmental procedures and filing systems.
▪ Data Entry for Product related aspects of the ERP system.
▪ Product item masters,
▪ Bill of materials,
▪ Raw material mill certificate data,
▪ Raising of purchase orders and management.
▪ Other activities as required to support the department and company
• Bachelor Degree in business or engineering is an advantage.
• Training in Microsoft Office programs eg. word, excel, power point.
• A can do attitude, systematic, behaviours / attitude in line with JMM core values and
• Proficiency in MS office, Excel, PowerPoint, Word
• Strong computer and systems skills with ability to self learn.
• Good English skills both verbal and written.
• Good Communication in English.