Associate Engineer, CPL (1) Post
Work Location : Thilawa
To operate CPL Equipment and conduct 5s activities for continuous paint line’s production safely, productively, and timely.
- Fit to work in chemical and painting environment while wearing respirator for shift hours, i.e., no asthma, no heart disease and any disease associated with lung are not recommended.
- Fit to work as a good team member and adaptable to change shift patterns as required for production.
- Conversant in both verbal and written English.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Interested in steel products and their manufacturing control. Also, the will to work for a long time.
- Fresh Graduate in Engineering Degree with strong analytical thinker
If you are interested in this vacancy or have further questions, please send your CV and Cover Letter or inquiry to: email@example.com
About JFE MERANTI Myanmar
JFE Meranti® (JMM) is a joint venture between JFE Steel, Meranti Steel, JFE Shoji, Marubeni-Itochu Steel and Hanwa. These distinguished international companies have shared resources to jointly design, construct and operate a world-class metal coating and colour coating facility located in the Thilawa SEZ, Yangon. JMM products are specially formulated for the Myanmar climate to satisfy modern construction requirements. By delivering longer lasting and consistent quality coated steel, JMM helps to increase the durability of your projects.
Together with our customers, employees and partners, JFE Meranti® will deliver high quality coated steel for the building and construction sector, to help build the Myanmar of tomorrow.