Associate Engineer, Electrical (1) Post
Work Location : Thilawa
- To assist the Operational Planning program for the Electrical, Instrument and High voltage discipline, through to Hot commissioning.
- To help build a culture of excellence in Safety, Efficiency, Reliability and Teamwork.
- To strive for cost effective solutions to minimize the future Operational cost base.
Requirements/ Skills/ Experience
- Strong ability to multi-task and prioritize multiple tasks.
- Strong ability to communicate with a workforce where English is not the first language.
- Proactive, well organized and continuously striving for an exciting efficient approach.
- Desire to learn High Voltage switching. (33KV)
- Desire to learn Siemens PLC programming, S7-400.
- Desire to learn Instrumentation and process control. VFAC drives, Induction heating, X-Ray control and maintenance in all equipment
- Degree in Electrical Engineering or similar discipline
If you are interested in this vacancy or have further questions, please send your CV and Cover Letter or inquiry to: email@example.com
About JFE MERANTI Myanmar
JFE Meranti® (JMM) is a joint venture between JFE Steel, Meranti Steel, JFE Shoji, Marubeni-Itochu Steel and Hanwa. These distinguished international companies have shared resources to jointly design, construct and operate a world-class metal coating and colour coating facility located in the Thilawa SEZ, Yangon. JMM products are specially formulated for the Myanmar climate to satisfy modern construction requirements. By delivering longer lasting and consistent quality coated steel, JMM helps to increase the durability of your projects.
Together with our customers, employees and partners, JFE Meranti® will deliver high quality coated steel for the building and construction sector, to help build the Myanmar of tomorrow.