Executive, Procurement (1) Post
– Replacement paint procurement, Oversea purchase
– Control Paint & Chemical Raw Material
– Calculating Material base on Production Plan
– Prepare purchase order raw material in ERP
– Monitoring supplier shipment status
– Effectively Inventory Management
*Required Skills & Qualification*
– Graduated in any bachelor’s degree
– 2 Years Experience in Procurement Field
– Knowledge about basic procurement process
– System knowledge for SAP or ERP
If you are interested in this vacancy or have further questions, please send your CV and Cover Letter or inquiry to: email@example.com
About JFE MERANTI Myanmar
JFE Meranti® (JMM) is a joint venture between JFE Steel, Meranti Steel, JFE Shoji, Marubeni-Itochu Steel and Hanwa. These distinguished international companies have shared resources to jointly design, construct and operate a world-class metal coating and colour coating facility located in the Thilawa SEZ, Yangon. JMM products are specially formulated for the Myanmar climate to satisfy modern construction requirements. By delivering longer lasting and consistent quality coated steel, JMM helps to increase the durability of your projects.
Together with our customers, employees and partners, JFE Meranti® will deliver high quality coated steel for the building and construction sector, to help build the Myanmar of tomorrow.