Executive, Sales (1) Post
Work Location: Thilawa
- The Sales Executive is responsible for the effective management of their assigned sales territory and customers. The incumbent shall use their skills to build strong sales relationships within assigned customer organizations based on trust and understanding. The incumbent will manage accurate pricing to customers and help facilitate fast and efficient day to day sales order processing and excellent service levels. The incumbent shall deliver specific sales volumes domestic sales budgets, critical to JMM achieving its annual sales targets. The incumbent may also be required to support specific business development projects from time to time, conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs, and provide the Voice of The Customer (VOC) to intern decision making.
Requirements/ Skills/ Experience
- Minimum 2 (two) years proven experience in customer facing sales role or equivalent.
- Proficiency in Burmese and English
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Fast learner, creative and with a passion for sales
- Thorough understanding of negotiating techniques
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
- Aptitude in delivering effective presentations to groups of people.
- Moderate skills of MS Office applications, particularly MS Excel / MS Power Point
- Numerically literate, comfortable working with numbers, making sense of metrics, preparing reports.
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills
- A team player with a customer-oriented approach and the potential and attitude required to learn.
- Technical or sales/marketing related Certificate or Diploma
- Business related Degree highly regarded.
- Trained in sales techniques.
If you are interested in this vacancy or have further questions, please send your CV and Cover Letter or inquiry to: email@example.com
About JFE MERANTI Myanmar
JFE Meranti® (JMM) is a joint venture between JFE Steel, Meranti Steel, JFE Shoji, Marubeni-Itochu Steel and Hanwa. These distinguished international companies have shared resources to jointly design, construct and operate a world-class metal coating and color coating facility located in the Thilawa SEZ, Yangon. JMM products are specially formulated for the Myanmar climate to satisfy modern construction requirements. By delivering longer lasting and consistent quality coated steel, JMM helps to increase the durability of your projects.
Together with our customers, employees and partners, JFE Meranti® will deliver high quality coated steel for the building and construction sector, to help build the Myanmar of tomorrow.