Location – 8 mile
Department – Marketing
- To always work safely and to actively participate in JMM Safety programs
- Develops PR strategies, communications platforms and manages JFE MERANTI’s PR activities
- Leads international marketing activities
- Analyses and manage marketing budget
- Supports yearly marketing strategy development and implementation
- Coordinates with and manages agency partners
- Develops relationships with key media to secure and grow media coverage both online and offline
- Communicates JFE MERANTI brand to B2B customers and media
- Manages the marketing team’s day-to-day activities and oversees team member work for quality and guideline compliance
- Assists marketing lead with hiring processes and new team member training
- Communicates deadlines and goals to team members
- 3 – 5year experience in Marketing, Communications, Advertising and related field
- Prior demonstrated (at least 2 year) people management experience
- Positive and can-do attitude with a proactive, practical approach
- Flexible, committed team leader with high self-motivation and the ability to influence others
- Full marketing mix including market research and analysis, campaign development, event management and content writing
- Strong project management skills, with the ability to scope and plan a project with limited support.
- Ability to create and manage project budgets.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced team and environment.
- Ability to communicate clearly – Strong presentations skills
- Action-oriented, persistent and result oriented
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines, while retaining an exceptional attention to detail