Department – Supply Chain (Purchasing Department)
Location – Thilawa SEZ
- Support to Associate Purchasing Manager to arrange Purchase Order Raw Material
- MRP, Planning Purchase Order, Arrange Material Delivery Flow, and Stock Control for Raw Material base on Production requirements.
- Support the business with local procurement, purchases and business partner.
- Creating Material Budget base on Material Category.
- Any other duties to support others department or team that from time to time are required to meet the needs of the company
- Communicate with supplier, make a long business partner.
- Logistics and operations in order to maximize the process efficiency and productivity
- Report to Associate Purchasing Manager
- At least 2 years’ experience in the Purchasing in manufacture
- Bachelors’ Degree (relevant qualification and systems training associated with Material Stock Management is preferable)
- Must have knowledge of creation Material Resources Planning in Manufacture field.
- Able to travel
- Moderate in English written and spoken
- Ability to Work in a Team Environment and Strong Problem-Solving Skills
- Ability to Manage Time and Workload Effectively;
- Excellent Communication Skills and Leadership Skills